Tuesday 2 June 2015

10 Vampire Diaries Quotes to Live By.



This show, while a guilty pleasure, is not all hot, supernatural beings and gore. It’s a lot more than that, with plenty of valuable things waiting to be learned. Here are 10 quotes from The Vampire Diaries to live by.


1. "When people see good they expect good, and I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations..." 





2. "Don't underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it. "



3.  "You hurt yourself to feel better in your own skin. Isn't that ironic?"



4. "Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means that you're a strong person."



5. "The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of."



6. "I would tell you that it's okay to have hope. Because sometimes that's all that keeps me going."



7. "Trust is earned. I can't just magically hand it over."



8. "What's worth dying for if not love?"



9. "It's probably best you don't torture yourself with memories from the past."



10. "The only person I can count on is me."








No comments:

Post a Comment